Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Review of Dr. Horrible

It was a nice surprise to watch Dr. Horribe at hulu.com with the option to turn on captions! Thank you to whoever took the time to add captions! I am happy to report that I was able to watch all three acts of Dr. Horrible. Now I know why it is getting great reviews. I am not sure why the term "geek" is used. To me, the "geek" looked like a real person to me. Whenever I watch a movie, I observe different characters. Some characters have different looks that one rarely sees someone who looks like that unless one lives in a big city like San Francisco or Manhattan. But in this sing along blog, all of the characters looked like people I've known in real life.

Act One.

The ability to receive the dialogue with the aid of subtitles added to my appreciation of the story.

No comments: